Cybersecurity aspects of Smart City Development meet-up
Sunderland, Great Britain | 04 May, 2022
iSolutions Labs together with Sunderland City Council organise a meet-up to discuss Cybersecurity aspects of Smart City Development in North East
Net Zero and Connected Communities are setting the agenda for the way our lives will change over the coming decades. The new National Cyber Strategy spells out the hugely important role that cybersecurity will play in ensuring safe delivery of these emerging technologies.
Cybersecurity is a vital part of intelligent, integrated and interconnected energy systems coupled with demand-oriented city infrastructures, governance models and services that foster energy sustainability.
This event brings the region’s Smart Cities, energy management and cybersecurity expertise together to explore arising issues and commercial opportunities.
- Academia, Local Authorities and businesses
- Net Zero and Connected Communities
- Cyber security companies
- CyberNorth - Phil Jackman CyberNorth
- Sunderland - Patrick Melia, CEO Sunderland City Council
- Phil plus speaker(s)
- Table 1 Academic research on Connected - chaired by Alastair Irons, Academic Director for Digital Education, Sunderland University
- Table 2 Academic research on Net Zero - chaired by Prof. Inna Skarga-Bandurova, Oxford Brookes
- Table 3 Supporting the National Cyber Strategy - chaired by Phil Jackman, lead CyberNorth
- Phil and all